Info in this page are valid for
In order to be admitted to the exams, you must have previously uploaded the courses in the Career - Record book in your Esse3 web area within the rules set for your degree course.
The on line section Study Plan - Career Plan is active only if you have paid the tuition fees for the current academic year and within the deadlines set.
When to submit the study plan
You can sumbit or modify your Stydy plan for the current a.y. in the following time frames:
- Master's Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering (Didactic regulations 2019 and 2021)
- 1st semester from 23 Septemeber to 8 October 2021
- 2nd semester from 10 to 31 January 2022
- laurea magistrale in Environmental Meteorology
- 1st semester (single term): from 11 October to 12 November 2021.
How to sumbit the Study plan
The study plan can be submittend or modify online in the Esse3 student area Study plan - Career plan:
- Master's Degree in Civil Engineering: only if you are enrolled in the 2nd year, you have to sumbit the study plan and choose elective courses.
- Master's degree in Environmental Engineering:
- 1st year students (Didactic regulations 2021) you have to sumbit the study plan and choose from the compulsory subjects, characteristic of the class
- 2d year students (Didactic regulations 2019)you have to sumbit the study plan and choose the elective courses
- Master's degree in Environmental Meteorology: n the first year you have to sumbit the study plan and choose 16 credits (ECTS) from the elective courses.
"Fuori corso" students form
If you are late with your studies ("fuori corso"), you can modify your elective courses by sending the attached form by e-mail to the Student Support Service.