Info in this page are valid for
Five and six year Master's degrees
Equivalent ISEE: meaning and purposes
The “ISEE” is used to assess the Household Income (combined family members income and estate), when social benefits are requested in Italy.
If you are not eligible for the calculation of “ISEE università” value you have to apply for ISEE equivalent value (“ISEE parificato”) in order to access to services and benefits.
You should request an ISEE equivalent (“ISEE parificato”), if you are:
- a person resident abroad
- a person resident in Italy and you are not financially independent from your family resident abroad.
The “Equivalent ISEE” value is in Euros.
The "ISEE parificato" is required for the same services for which the university ISEE is required:
- to get a tuition fees reduction based on your famuly income
- to apply for a scholarship and accommodation at the Opera Universitaria of Trento.
If you have applied for admission to a study program for non-EU students, you do not have to request the Equivalent ISEE, as you fall under a different taxation system.
Equivalent ISEE : how and where
In order to obtain the “ISEE parificato”, please proceed as follows:
- fill in the Application for the Equivalent ISEE (Equivalent Economic Condition Indicator)
- wait for the CAF to contact you to arrange an appointment
- at the appointment, bring with you all the required documents and the data that are listed in the following document: Equivalent ISEE Documents
- if you cannot move for an appointment with the CAF, you can declare it in the calculation request and attach all the documents requested.
This service is free of charge for students enrolled or applicants who are going to enrol at:
- University of Trento
- Conservatorio Statale di Musica F.A. Bonporti
- Istituto Accademico per Interpreti e Traduttori di Trento (ISIT)
- Trentino Art Academy
Elenco documenti per calcolo ISEE parificato 2023-24(PDF | 184 KB)
List of documents to calculate Equivalent ISEE 2023-24(PDF | 175 KB)
Deadlines and expiry date
To obtain a reduction in your tuition fees, your ISEE must be calculated by December 31, 2023. Otherwise, it is recommended to calculate your ISEE as soon as possibile in order to have the tuition fee updated and avoid to have to ask for refunds.
In order to apply for a scholarship and an accommodation for the a.a. 2023/2024, you have to calculate the ISEE by the deadlines set by the calls of the Opera Universitaria (University Guild).
Equivalent ISEE 2023 is valid only for the academic year 2023/2024.