Study plan paper application

A paper application is due in one of the following cases:

  • you have obtained an academic transfer credit evaluation (e.g. from previous or closed studies, transfer,  Erasmus, etc.)
  • you are taking some classes in advance in relation to your year of enrollment
  • you are taking some classes which are not normally taught in your Study Course/Department (you can choose classes from a different Study Course having the same level as yours)
  • you are late with your studies (“fuori corso”)
  • you want to add extra credits to your study plan

You can send the application form by e-mail to the dedicated Student Support Service together with your identity document.