Study plan paper application
A paper application is due in one of the following cases:
- you have obtained an academic transfer credit evaluation (e.g. from previous or closed studies, transfer, Erasmus, etc.)
- you are taking some classes in advance in relation to your year of enrollment
- you are taking some classes which are not normally taught in your Study Course/Department (you can choose classes from a different Study Course having the same level as yours)
- you are late with your studies (“fuori corso”)
- you want to add extra credits to your study plan
You can send the application form by e-mail to the dedicated Student Support Service together with your identity document.