“Free circulation pass” applies in the following conditions:
- Travels on any public mean of transport (bus, train, cable car, coach) within Trento province
- Travels on “Trentino Trasporti esercizio spa” routes and coaches, even if going outside Trento province (e.g. line Fiera Feltre)
- Travels by train. If the departure or the destination is outside Trento province (e.g. Trento-Bassano) only for the segment inside Trento province (e.g. Trento-Primolano). For the segment outside Trento province, you will have to buy a Trenitalia pass/ticket (e.g. Primolano – Bassano).
“Free circulation pass” applies to:
- All Trentino trasporti esercizio SpA means of transport and routes
- Trento-Malè railway
- Valsugana railway between Trento and Primolano
- Brennero railway between Borghetto and Mezzocorona/Ora (please notice that Ora station can be used only as a stopover for travels to either Val di Fiemme or to Val di Fassa. You are not allowed to hop in nor to hop off at: Salorno, Magrè/Cortaccia and Egna)
- Trento-Sardagna cable car.
The trains ES (EuroStar), EC (EuroCity), IC (InterCity) and “Espressi” are not included in the service.
The yearly pass can be activated starting from 1st September 2019 and will be valid until 31st August 2020 regardless the date of real activation.