In case of issues whith your ISEE università

In both cases of non-conformity described above, you will have to contact the CAF or the subject who assisted you in compiling the DSU to request a new ISEE calculation to correct or supplement the data, otherwise you will be assigned the maximum amount of university fees and will not benefit from UniTrento's services for which the calculation of the household economic condition is required.

The date of submission of the first DSU only will be considered for the purpose of ISEE deadlines.