Info in this page are valid for
This page describes the deadlines and administrative procedures for graduating: how to register for the final exam.
The characteristics of the final exam and the instructions for carrying out the thesis project for each course are described on the following pages:
- Graduation - Master's degree in Management and Industrial Systems Engineering
- Graduation - Master's degree in Materials and production Engineering
- Graduation - Master's degree in Materials Engineering
- Graduation - Master's degree in Mechatronics engineering
Final exam calendar and deadlines
|Request for the Dissertation Topic||Final exam registration||Exams' registration and thesis upload deadline||Final exam|
|by 29 January 2021||by 17 June 2021||by 07 July 2021||21 July 2021|
|by 30 April 2021||by 15 September 2021||by 06 October 2021||20 October 2021|
|by 30 June 2021||by 11 November 2021||by 02 December 2021||16 December 2021|
|by 30 September 2021||by 08 February 2022||by 01 March 2022||
15 e 16 March 2022
Request for the Dissertation Topic
By the deadline stated for your final exam, you have to fill in the Request for the Dissertation Topic - Master’s degree in Materials and Production Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering and indicate:
- your thesis topuc
- the structure or organization you will carry out the thesis project at
- the thesis project description
The Dissertation Topic is suggested by the supervisor, assigned and approved by the Department Board in the sessions foreseen by the academic calendar.
Registration for the final exam
Submit your degree application by the deadline in Esse3 - Degree award:
- answer the Almalaurea questionnaire
- fill in the thesis title
- fill in the Supervisor name
- attach the thesis frontispiece undersigned by your Supervisor
- pay the contribution available in Esse3 - Registrar's office - MyTasse within the deadline indicated in the payment slip.
Thesis file upload
In Esse3 you have to upload your thesis file in standard PDF. The title page must follow the attached Thesis cover template.
Final exam and academic board
The date, time and room for the final exam of each candidate and the composition of the academic board are published on this page in the decree for the final examination.
Commissioni, candidati e candidate lauree magistrali DII
- Candidati, candidate e titoli tesi laurea magistrale Ingegneria Meccatronica 20 ottobre 2021 (36 KB)
- Candidati, candidate e titoli tesi laurea magistrale Materials and Production Engineering 20 ottobre 2021 (aggiornato 18 ottobre 2021) (38 KB)
- Commissione esame di laurea magistrale Ingegneria Meccatronica 20 ottobre 2021 (541 KB)
- Commissione esame di laurea magistrale Materials and Production Engineering 20 ottobre 2021 (aggiornato 14 ottobre 2021) (531 KB)
Certificates, Diploma and Diploma Supplement
Giving up the final exam
If for any reason you choose not to graduate from the exam you are enrolled in, you must send an email from your address @studenti.unitn.it to the Student Support Service and communicate that you are giving up the final exam.