Info in this page are valid for
Integrated Master's degrees
The Diploma Supplement (DS) is a document accompanying a higher education diploma, providing a standardised description of the nature, level, context, content and status of the studies completed by its holder.
Although it does not substitute the original qualification, the Diploma Supplement is an important tool for the evaluation of your studies since it is more readable and easily comparable abroad. Thanks to a precise description of your academic career and the competencies acquired during your studies, it gives you an easier access to opportunities for work or further studies abroad.
Both in Italian and in English, you can choose between two formats: either bound (hard-covered) or unbound.
How to apply for the Diploma Supplement
All graduate students (either at Bachelor or at Master’s level) can be awarded the Diploma Supplement by simply filling in the online application, section “Modulistica online Studenti ” (Students Online forms).
Diploma Supplement in hard-covered format can be issued only once.
Diploma Supplement delivery: how and when
The timeframe for the Diploma Supplement issuing is approximately:
- 2 weeks for the unbound format
- 2 months for the hard-covered format.
The Student Support Service of your Department (Student’s Desk) will email you as soon as the Diploma Supplement is ready.
You can either:
- personally pick up it at the Student’s Desk in the opening times
- delegate another person to pick up it at the Students Desk in the opening times. The delegated person must submit a delegation act, an identity document, a copy of your identity document
- have it sent by ordinary mail service to the address entered in your application form.