Late with your studies ("Fuori corso") students and replacing optional courses

In some cases you cannot fill in the study plan in Esse3:

  • if you are late with your studies (“fuori corso”)
  • if you want to insert optional courses other than those listed by Esse3, you must first fill in the study plan in Esse3 and then fill the  form to ask the change

To send your request:

  • fill in and save the "Study plan form for the scientific and technological area" in pdf format and rename it with Name_Surname_Student ID Number
  • send it to from your UniTrento mailbox (@ within the deadlines. Forms sent from non-UniTrento student email or after the deadlines will not be accepted.

A Commitee will evaluate and approve your request. If it is not approved, Student Support will notify you by email.

Your Booklet will be updated after the end of the study plan submission period.