ISEE for students resident abroad: how and where

You should request an ISEE equivalent (“ISEE parificato”), which is used in cases where presenting a standard ISEE declaration is not possible.

Students should request an “ISEE parificato” if they are:

  • foreign nationals resident abroad; 
  • Italian national resident abroad 
  • foreign nationals resident in Italy who are not financially independent

In order to obtain the “ISEE parificato”, please proceed as follows:

This service is free of charge for students enrolled or applicants who are going to enrol at:

  • University of Trento
  • Conservatorio Statale di Musica F.A. Bonporti
  • Istituto Accademico per Interpreti e Traduttori di Trento (ISIT)
  • Trentino Art Academy