ISEE for student resident in Italy: how and where

Italian citizens and financially independent foreign citizens with residence in Italy must request each year their “ISEE Università” by compiling the DSU (“Dichiarazione Sostitutiva Unica”) in one of the following ways:

  • with the help of a CAF centre (free of charge) or of a professional tax consultant
  • by the other methods indicated on the INPS website (in Italian only).

Please do not submit your ISEE certification directly to the University: UniTrento will automatically acquire your “ISEE Università” data, once your online request for financial aid has been completed.