"Fuori corso" students

If you are late with your studies ("fuori corso"), you can modify your elective courses by sending one og the attached form by e-mail to the Student Support Service

  • the form "Piano di studio Edile-Architettura prima richiesta", if you are asking to to change the study plan for the first time
  • the form "Piano di studio Edile-Architettura modifiche", if this is a new update after the first one.