Enrolment with academic credit transfer

If you want to enrol with academic credit transfer (after a previous university career or single classes) once you have been admitted you have to complete the online application form. Guidelines to complete this step will be sent to your email address.

The credits recognized by UniTrento will be uploaded in your on line transcript of records by 31 December.

If you enroll after terminating previous studies or after losing your student status, you will be required to pay a € 200.00 contribution.