Enrolment with academic credit transfer

If you want to enrol to a UniTrento Master's degree with academic credit transfer (after a previous university career or single classes), once you have been admitted you have to complete the online application form by the following deadlines requested by Students' Support Service (guidelines will be sent to your email address).

After enrolment, the credits transferred by UniTrento will be uploaded in your online transcript of records.

A € 200,00 fee is due in case you had lost your student status after interruption/termination of studies before graduation.