Info in this page are valid for
Access to the Bachelor’s degree courses in Humanities is restricted by an admission test.
The Spring session admission test will take place in the following locations on 5th April at 3 p.m.:
- TRENTO – University of Trento – Department of Economics and Management, Via Inama 5
- BARI – Liceo Classico Statale “Q. Orazio Flacco”, Via Pizzoli 58
- MANTOVA - Liceo Artistico “ Giulio Romano” via Trieste, 48
- PALERMO– Liceo Classico Statale “Vittorio Emanuele II”, via Simone di Bologna, 11
- ROME – Polo Formativo di Roma, via Cristoforo Colombo, 112
Call for admission
The call for admission is published at the bottom of this page.
In the call for admission you can find all relevant information about the structure and contents of the admission test, the ranking publication times, up to date location address, admission and enrolments.
Registration to the admission test
In the online registration form specify the location and the degree course/s for which you are sitting the admission test.
You are asked to arrive on time and to bring with you an identity document, together with an Italian valid stay permit if you are a non EU citizen.
First rankings will be published at the bottom of this page by 15th April 2019.
Confirm your place
If you have been admitted (“idoneo ammesso”) you have to confirm your place by paying the fee of 100,00 € within 29th April 2019 at noon.
You are allowed to confirm the place for one study course only.
After you have confirmed, you will have to enrol in the degree course from 22nd July to 2nd August 2018 at noon.
After this deadline your enrolment cannot be taken into consideration.