5th year course

If you are enrolled in the 5th year, you can sybmit or modify your Study plan online in the Esse3 student area Study plan - Career plan.

If you want to include courses different from those listed by Esse3, you must fill in and send via email to the Student Support service the form "Piano di studio Edile-Architettura prima richiesta": a Committee will examine your request and the Students' Support Service will notify you the outcome.