According to the degree course, please submit to the dedicated Student Support Service:
- the academic credit transfer pre-evaluation form (“Credit Pre-evaluation Form”)
- copy of your University degree, officially translated into Italian
- copy of diploma Supplement (for EU degrees only)
- certificate with the list of the exams taken in order to get University degree, in original or certified copy, officially translated into Italian
- syllabus for each exam taken (subject and bibliography), on home university headed paper and stamp. English, French, German, Italian or Spanish version are needed.
- any additional certificates/degree officially translated into Italian
- copy of an identity document, or passport
You will be informed about the evaluation result within 60 days from application.