You can benefit from this service if you are enrolled at the University of Trento as:
- Bachelor student
- Master student
- 4 year’s Master student (laurea quadriennale)
- PhD student
- Post-Bachelor/post-Master Professional Master student
- International Exchange student
- Inter-university degree course (for students provided with UniTrento services' access).
You cannot benefit from this service, if you:
- have a work contract engaging you more than 20 hours/week
- are expecting to graduate (“Attesa di laurea” condition) and you have not renewed the enrollment for a.y. 2019/2020.
In these cases you will be asked to pay for the normal pass.
PhD students who, after completion of the legal duration of their programme (end of the third year), are in the postponement period or waiting for the final examination, can continue to benefit of reduced fees for subscription to the municipal public means of transportation (the reduced fee is the same as for the administrative staff): for more information and contacts see page Opportunities for PhD students > Means of transport.
Please note that if you benefit from the free circulation pass for the a.y. 2019-2020, which is a service provided by the University of Trento, you can not ask for the refund of the tuition fees for the current a.y. you have paid in any case.