You can benefit from this service if you are enrolled in one of the following courses:
- Bachelor’s/five-year degree course
- Master’s degree course
- Degree course referring to the set of rules before Bologna-process University reform
- PhD course
- Post-Bachelor/post-Master Professional Master course
- International Incoming students
- Inter-university degree course (for students provided with UniTrento services' access).
You cannot benefit from this service (and you will continue to pay for the usual pass), if you:
- are expecting to graduate (“Attesa di laurea” condition) and you have not renewed the enrollment for a.y. 2019/2020
- have a work contract engaging you more than 20 hours/week.
PhD students who, after completion of the legal duration of their programme (end of the third year) are in the postponement period or waiting for the final examination, can continue to benefit of reduced fees for subscription to the municipal public means of transportation (the reduced fee is the same as for the administrative staff): for more information and contacts see page Opportunities for PhD students > Means of transport.