If you are enrolling for the first time at University of Trento, you must upload your picture to Esse3 in the enrollment application.
If you are already enrolled at University of Trento, and do not yet have uploaded the picture, you have to perform the following steps:
- upload in Esse3 your personal digital passport picture by choosing Esse3 - Menu - Home - Photo
- book an appointment at the online desk "Students Photo” to validate the picture with UniTrento staff and with a personal identity document.
If you are already enrolled at University of Trento and have uploaded the picture, but it has not yet been validated by UniTrento Staff, you have to book an appointment at the online desk "Students Photo” to validate the picture with UniTrento staff and with a personal identity document.
The picture must meet the following requirements:
- it must be recent, not older than a month
- face and shoulders must be in the foreground. The face must cover 70-80% of the frame and must be clearly visible: no parts have to be covered by hair, glasses with too thick frames, scarves or shade (for example if you are wearing a wide hat)
- it must be sharp and in focus
- must have good quality
- it cannot be a scan of a passport photo
- the file format must be .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .png or .pjpeg
- the file must weigh a maximum of 60 MByte.
- After uploading, the photo can no longer be deleted, but only replaced.
- If the photo does not meet these criteria, Student Support deletes it and warn you to upload a new one.
- If the photo is correct, the Student Support validates it: then, you will be no longer able to modify it.