Info in this page are valid for
In order to be admitted to the exams, you must have previously uploaded the courses in your Record Book from your Esse3 web area (hand-side menu: Career) within the rules and time frames set for your degree course.
You are allowed to upload or modify your study plan from your Esse3 web area (hand-side menu: Career) in the following time frames:
- from 12th October to 13th Novembre 2020
- from 15th March to 16th April 2021
The on line section is active only if you have paid the tuition fees for a.y. 2020/2021.
Online study plan
If you are regularly enrolled in a.y. 2020/2021 you can enter and change your Study plan from your Esse3 web area, hand-side menu: Study Plan > Career Plan, according to the academic year of enrolment and within specific time frames only.
If you are in an “Attesa di laurea” (expecting to graduate) condition, you are not allowed to make any change in your study plan.
Study plan paper application
A paper application is due in one of the following cases:
- you have obtained an academic transfer credit evaluation (e.g. from previous or closed studies, transfer, Erasmus, etc.)
- you are taking some classes in advance in relation to your year of enrollment
- you are taking some classes which are not normally taught in your Study Course/Department (you can choose classes from a different Study Course having the same level as yours)
- you are late with your studies (“fuori corso”)
- you want to add extra credits to your study plan
You can send the application form by e-mail to the dedicated Student Support Service together with your identity document.
Career - Record Book
The Record Book (is available in your Esse3 personal area after login.
Should your Esse3 Career Plan "Study Plan” be different from your Record Book do not worry: the latter is the only valid document regarding your university career.