Info in this page are valid for
In order to be admitted to the exams, you must have previously uploaded the courses in the Career - Record book in your Esse3 web area within the rules set for your degree course.
The on line section Study Plan - Career Plan is active only if you have paid the tuition fees for the current academic year and within the deadlines set.
When to submit the study plan
You can sumbit or modify your Stydy plan for the current a.y. in the following time frames:
- 1st semester from 1 to 31 October 2020
- 2nd semester from 17 February to 8 March 2021.
The deadline for the 2nd semester is extended until March 22, 2021 only for students of the bachelor's degree course in Computer, Communication and Electronic Engineering - ICE.
How to sumbit the Study plan
The study plan can be submittend or modify online in the Esse3 student area Study plan - Career plan:
- if you are enrolled in the 1st year you have to submit the study plan only if you are enrolled in the Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, only during the second semester in order to choose the Computer Architectures course tought in Italian or in English. Students of the other Bachelor's degree don't have to submut the study plan
- if you are enrolled in the 2nd year, you have to sumbit the study plan and choose the curriculum and elective courses
- if you are enrolled in the 3rd year, you have to choose elective courses.
Additional form for "fuori corso" students, different elective courses, credits recognition
You may need to complete the online study plan submitted in Esse3 with a form in the following cases:
- you want to include among the free choice courses (type D) some elective courses not inlcuded in those proposed by Esse3 and already offered by your degree course or other UniTrento courses. You can only choose subjects with different contents from subjects already included in your plan. Your request must be approved by the course coordinator
- you are enrolled / enrolled as "fuori corso" student and want to include elective courses
- in your booklet there are some recognized credits (due to course change, transfer, Erasmus, single courses or other).
In these cases you must:
- fill in the study plan in Esse3
- fill in the attached form, rename the file with your name, surname and serial number
- send it to Student Support in the scientific and technological area email@example.com within the established deadlines.