Info in this page are valid for
In order to be admitted to the exams, you must have previously inclided the courses in the Career - Record book in your Esse3 web area within the rules set for your degree course, by filling in the Study Plan during the periods and according to the rules stated for your degree course.
You can fill in the Study Plan only if you are up to date with the fees for the current academic year.
When to submit the Study plan
You can sumbit or modify your Stydy plan for the current a.y. in the following time frames:
- 1st semester from 20 September to 8 October 2021
- 2nd semester from 10 to 31 January 2022
How to sumbit the Study plan
The study plan can be submitted or modified online in the Esse3 student area Study plan - Career plan:
- if you are enrolled in the 1st year you must fill in the study plan to choose the elective course between "Programmazione costi contabilità lavori" and "Fondamenti di Economia e Diritto Amministrativo"
- if you are enrolled in the 2nd year, you don't have to submit the Study Plan
- if you are enrolled in the 3rd year, you must choose the elective courses.
"Fuori corso" students form
If you are late with your studies ("fuori corso"), you can modify your elective courses by sending the attached form by e-mail to the Student Support Service.