Info in this page are valid for
In order to be admitted to the exams, you must have previously uploaded the courses in your transcript of records (“libretto”) from your Esse3 web area (hand-side menu: Carriera> Libretto) within the rules and time frames set for your degree course.
You are allowed to upload or modify your study plan from your Esse3 web area (hand-side menu: Carriera> Libretto) in the following time frames:
- From the 14th of October to the 15th of November 2018
- From the 1st to the 31st of March 2019
The online section is active only if you have paid the tuition fees for a.y. 2019/2020 and within the deadlines set.
If you are enrolled in the 1st year you can enter and change the elective couses in your Study plan (“Piano di studio”) from your Esse3 web area, according to the academic year of enrolment and within specific time frames only.
If you are enrolled in the 2nd or in the 3rd year of a bachelor's degree/2nd of a master's degree, you can enter and change not only the elective courses in your Study plan (“Piano di studio”) from your Esse3 web area, but even the "Free choice activities". You can choose activities different from the ones on Esse3, and offered from your Degree course or UniTrento. You have to:
- choose activities that are differents from the ones that you have already done
- enter and change your Study Plan online on Esse3
- send an e-mail with the activities you have choosen to the dedicated Student Support Service together with your identity document.
If you are late with your studies or you have obtained an academic transfer credit evaluation, write an email to the dedicated Student Support Service together with your identity document.
Amendments in study plans will be evaluated by the academic Coordinator.