Info in this page are valid for
|Registration||Upload and submission of the thesis||Final exam|
|From 11th May to 11th June 2020 at noon||By 8th July 2020 at noon||15th July 2020|
|From 10th August to 10th September 2020 at noon||By 14th October 2020 at noon||21st October 2020|
|From 7th December 2020 to 7th January 2021 at noon||
By 17th February 2020 at noon
|24th February 2021|
|From 11th January to 11th February 2021 at noon||By 17th March 2021 at noon||24th March 2021|
|From 25th March to 26th April 2021 at noon - extraordinary session||By 19th May 2021 at noon - extraordinary session||26th May 2021 - extraordinary session|
The extraordinary session is reserved for students who, to complete their studies, at 31st March 2021 must take only:
- the final exam
- and / or even the internship
- and / or even the curricular language test.
Students who have subscribed to the “Free circulation yearly pass” for the academic year 2020/2021 cannot unsubscribe from the academic year 2020-2021 and graduate in the extraordinary session.
This step is requested only to students enrolled in the Masters degree in:
- Mediazione linguistica, turismo e culture
- Letterature euroamericane, traduzione e critica letteraria
Students have to complete the online "Richiesta docente responsabile prova finale" form if they want to graduate by 31st March 2021. Deadline: 20th March 2020.
The document with the match between students and supervisor will be published in the attachments below by 10th April 2020.
For any problem, please contact professors Jordi Canals, Greta Perletti, Federica Ricci Garotti, Gerardo Acerenza.
The online registration form is available in your Esse3 web area section Degree award.
You have to:
- do the Almalaurea questionnaire
- the title of the final essay
- name of supervisor
- name of co-supervisor
- upload the scheda di ammissione
A graduation fee of Euro 72,00 has to be paid one week before the final exam session.
You will find the bank payment receipt (“MAV”) after you have successfully completed the above procedure in your Esse3 web area (hand-side menu: Administrative office Payment).
Upload and submission of the thesis
You have also to upload the final essay in PDF-A/1b version. For more information about PFD-A/1b version: Degree thesis.
You have to hand in a copy of the final essay to you supervisor and co-supervisor.
You have to present you thesis in front of an academic board.
The names of the members of the academic board and the time of the final exam session will be published in the Attachment below.
Dissertations will take place online until different instructions: each candidate will receive detailed instructions by email.
Commissioni di laurea lauree Dipartimento Lettere e Filosofia
- Commissione di laurea magistrale Filosofia e linguaggi della modernità, presidente Zucal 24/2/2021 (88 KB)
- Commissione di laurea magistrale Letterature euroamericane, presidente Ferrari 24/2/2021 (119 KB)
- Commissione di laurea magistrale Letterature euroamericane, presidente Taravacci 24/2/2021 (90 KB)
- Commissione di laurea magistrale Letterature euroamericane, presidente Cordin 24/2/2021 (94 KB)
- Commissione di laurea magistrale Mediazione linguistica, presidente Dufiet 24/2/2021 con nuovo ordine discussioni (93 KB)
- Commissione di laurea Lettere e laurea magistrale Filologia e critica letteraria, presidente Di Ricco 24/2/2021 (89 KB)
- Commissione di laurea magistrale Arte, presidente Galli 24/2/2021 (89 KB)
Giving up the final exam
If you have to give up your final exam session, please send an mail to the Students Support Service of your Department from your unitn.it mailbox, or drop there during the opening times to inform them.
When you register again for the thesis dissertation/final exam, you will be asked to pay a further fee of the amount of €56, if the session takes place within the same academic year or of €72 if it takes place in the following academic year(s).