Info in this page are valid for
|Thesis title (no lather than)||Registration for the degree award||Upload thesis (no lather than)||Submission thesis (no lather than)||Dissertation||Graduation|
|28th February 2020||From 12th May to 12th June 2020||23rd June 2020||23rd June 2020||30th June and 1st July 2020||15th July 2020|
|8th May 2020||From 22nd June to 24th July 2020||1st September 2020||1st September 2020||8th and 9th September 2020||23rd September 2020|
Ther form fot the submission of the thesis title is in the Attachments below.
If you have to change the supervisor after you have already submitted the thesis title, you will have to:
- submit a new for fot the thesis title to the Student support service
- let the professor know that he is not giong to be any more your supervisor and they will communicate to the Department Director that he is not going to be your supervisor anymore
Registration for the degree award
The online registration form is available in your Esse3 web area section Degree award.
You have to:
- do the Almalaurea questionnaire
- the title of the final essay
- name of supervisor
- name of 2 co-supervisors
- upload the frontespizio/ scheda di ammissione (the form is in the Attachment below)
A graduation fee of Euro 72,00 has to be paid one week before the final exam session.
You will find the bank payment receipt (“MAV”) after you have successfully completed the above procedure in your Esse3 web area (hand-side menu: Administrative office Payment).
You have also to upload the final essay in PDF-A/1b version. For more information about PFD-A/1b version: Degree thesis.
You have to hand in 4 thesis (paper version):
- 1 thesis the Student Support Service (at the Department of Humanities ground floor nex to the entry door) that will be given to the President of the academic board fot the dissertation
- 1 thesis to your supervisor
- 2 thesis for eacg cosupervisors
The thesis can be printed as you prefer.
After the dissertation you can ask the reception of the Department (+39 0461 281300) if you can have your thesis.
The dissertation is your speech about the thesis in front of the academic board.
The names of the members of the academic board and the time of the dissertation/final exam will be published on the home page of the Department.
The graduation is when you officially graduate and receive the final degree. You must be there for the graduation.
When and where is the graduation will be communicate in a news on the home page of the Department website.
Giving up the final exam
If you have to give up your final exam session, please mail to the Students Support Service of your Department (email@example.com) from your unitn.it mailbox, or drop there during the opening times to inform them.
When you register again for the thesis dissertation/final exam, you will be asked to pay a further fee of the amount of €56, if the session takes place within the same academic year or of €72 if it takes place in the following academic year(s).