ISEE for student resident in Italy: how and where

Italian citizens and financially independent foreign citizens with residence in Italy must request their 2018 “ISEE Università” by compiling the DSU (“Dichiarazione Sostitutiva Unica”) in one of the following ways:

  • with the help of a CAF centre (free of charge) or of a professional tax consultant 
  • by the other methods indicated on the INPS website (in Italian only).

Should more than one student from the same household apply for financial aid, an ISEE certification will have to be requested by each one of the students, and the tax code (“codice fiscale”) of the applicant will have to be mentioned.

Please do not submit your ISEE certification directly to the University: UniTrento will authomatically acquire your “ISEE Università” data, once your online request for financial aid has been completed.