You can apply for the “Free Circulation Pass” fromAugust 28th 2018 and use it as from the 1st September 2018.
In order to apply, please complete the following steps.
1. Enrolment or enrolment renewal
First, make sure you are regularly enrolled at a.a. 2018-19.
2. Fill in the application form and choose the yearly-pass type
Inside the application you have to choose the type of subscription you want to use:
- The OpenMove smartphone app (available for Android, iPhone, and web browsers for other operating systems), the fastest and most cost-effective solution
- The Trentino Trasporti smartcard, available if you cannot or you don’t want to use the mobile app.
Once you have completed your request, you will not be able to change the yearly-pass type for 2018-19.
After completing the application procedure, you can pay the 50,00 Euro fee, according to the instructions provided in the online procedure.
The contribution is compulsory for all students, included those with fee waiver.
4. Activate your subscription
Within a few days you'll receive an email to your UNITN address to inform you that you can activate your yearly pass and how to do it with regard to the type of pass you have chosen (Smartphone App or smartcard). If you do not receive this e-mail you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you chose the mobile App OpenMove, you can fill in the procedure directly on your smartphone without further delays. If you face any problems/doubts you can use the OpenMove guide..
- If you chose the smartcard of Trentino Trasporti just follow the instructions sent by e-mail: you will have to go to the bus station with a picture (passport size), pay 4,00 euros and wait up to 10 days to collect your smartcard. For any doubts please contact Trentino Trasporti Customer Service.