If you are not Italian or have a non Italian high school diploma/University degree, according to your profile, you will find below the information for the enrolment.

Enrolment in a bachelor’s degree course/5-year-degree course

Enrolment in a master’s degree course (in Italian)

Enrolment in a master’s degree course (in English)

Single courses for international students

Information available on Single courses for international students.

Exchange student

If you are an exchange student, please refer to the rules of your mobility project and contact the Staff for International Mobility of your Department.