Enrolment with academic credit transfer

If you want to enrol with academic credit transfer (after a previous university career or single classes), once you have been admitted you have to complete the online application form (guidelines will be sent to your email address) by the deadline for enrollment (or in the shortlist if you have been admitted after entrance test).

The credits transferred by UniTrento will be uploaded in your on line transcript of records by 31st December (in cases where you enroll again after your termination of the studies or after the loss of the student status, you will be required to pay a contribution of € 200.00).