Info in this page are valid for
Integrated Master's degrees
If you have a disability and/or SLDs and/or special needs (even temporary ones) you are entitled to apply for specific arrangements, measures and support by submitting the Disability, SLDs and Special Needs Declaration (hereinafter: “Declaration”).
In so doing, you:
- report on your status and apply for the specific services and arrangements provided by University of Trento and the Opera Universitaria;
- are entitled to apply for the total exemption from tuition fees, with disability certification higher than or equal to 66% or a handicap status recognition pursuant Law 104/1992, art.3 c.1
- allow the Student Inclusion Advisory Service possibly to put in place specific arrangements, measures and support for educational activities (Admission Tests, assessments and exams, courses, laboratories and workshops, self-study).
Contact the Student Inclusion Advisory Service for further information.
When and how to submit the Declaration
Students entitled to benefits and services can submit the application in this way:
if you are registering for an admission test to a UniTrento Bachelor’s or Master’s five-year Degree, you need to complete and submit the Disability, SLDs and Special Needs Declaration while submitting the admission application;
if you are admitted to a Master’s Degree at UniTrento you need to complete and submit the Disability, SLDs and Special Needs Declaration before submitting the enrolment application;
if you are already enrolled on a UniTrento course and you are willing and entitled to apply for the services and assistance offered but you have not yet submitted the Declaration, you can proceed to do so at any time in the academic year;
if you are already enrolled on a UniTrento course and you previously submitted a Declaration but need to update it due to changes in your circumstances, you will have to submit a new Declaration. In order to renew the enrolment fill in the Renewal with request for disability fees-exemption.
In order to fill in the Declaration in english version, go to Disability, LDSs and Special Needs Declaration
- select menu at the top right of the screen
- select the language eng
- select Administrative office
- select Disability and SLD Declaration.