In this case, even if you are regular with the tuition fee payment, you can lose your student status if:
- the credits you have at the end of the standard duration of your degree course are less than one fourth of the total amount of credits needed to get the degree:
- for Bachelor’s degree courses, 45 credits at least to be got within 3 years. Loss of student status starts after 3 years from the day of first enrolment.
- for Master’s degree courses, 30 credits at least to be got within 2 years. Loss of student status starts after 2 years from the day of first enrolment.
- for 5-year degree course: 75 credits to be got within 3 years. Loss of student status starts after 5 years from the day of first enrolment
- you don't pass any exam within 36 months.
For example: if the last exam you passed took place on 25th February 2020 you lose the status and your academic career will be officially closed starting from 25th Feb. 2023 unless you pass any other exams within this deadline.
In this calculation credits transferred from previous studies are not taken into consideration.
The temporary suspensions of studies are not included in this calculation.
You will not lose the student status in case you passed all exams except for the final one.
For career reactivation, after losing the student status, please address to the Student Support Service of your Department.