Credits transfer if you are already enrolled at the University of Trento

If you are enrolled in a study course at the University of Trento and you would like to ask for 
the transfer of the credits you have already awarded, submit the “Academic credits transfer evaluation” to the Students support service of Course you are enrolled in. 
A revenue stamp (16€) has to be attached to the Form. Should  you request an "Academic credit transfer pre-evaluation" to enroll again after the end  of your studies or after the loss of the student status, you will be required to pay a contribution of € 200.00.

UniTrento will send you the evaluation results within 60 days after your application.

If you are asking the credits transfer due to changing course, moving from another University, credits transfer from another Degree, loss of students status, termination of study please refer to the Changing course or University.