Info in this page are valid for
|Final exam registration and Title obtainment||Final exam|
|By 13th July 2020 at 11:59 pm||July 20, 2020|
Registration for the final exam and Title obtainment
You have to:
- register for the final exam session in Esse3, like any other exam sessions
- enter in Esse3 web in the area section “Degree award” and fill in the online registration “Title obtainment”.
In the online registration “Title obtainment” you have to:
- do the Almalaurea questionnaire
- the title of the final dissertation
- name of supervisor
- the final dissertation in PDF-A/1b version
- the modulo di calcolo di punti aggiuntivi per integrazione del voto di laurea" (in Italian only)
For more information about PFD-A/1b version: Degree thesis.
A graduation fee of euro 16,00 has to be paid one week before the final exam session.
You will find the bank payment receipt (“MAV”) after you have successfully completed the above procedure in your Esse3 web area (hand-side menu: Administrative office Payment).
Final exam session
The names of the members of the academic board and the time of the final exam session will be published in the attachments below.
July 2020's dissertations will take place online: each candiate will receive detailed instructions by email.
Degree mark and degree award
30 days after you have passed the final exam, the University check your career and calculate the final mark according to the rules on the Final exam below.
Once your university career is achieved, you will receive a communication about your new status of graduate. You can print the transcript from your Esse3 web area.
Twice a year recent graduates are publically awarded the University degree by the Rector during the Commencement Ceremony.
Giving up the final exam
If you have to give up your final exam session, please send an email to the Students Support Service.