Info in this page are valid for

Academic year


Academic year


Academic year


Academic year



Five and six year Master's degrees

Master's degrees

Should you be in the process of gender transition (WTM or MTW), you can ask the University for a declaration reporting your elective name, that you can exhibit throughout your University career when needed, for example while sitting for an exam, so that your alias identity is recognized as valid within the University and in all procedures concerning you.

For the application and for further information, please refer to the Students Support Office of your Department.