Info in this page are valid for
Admission is subject to the possession of a Bachelor degree, to specific curricular requirements and to the assessment of personal preparation.
Non-EU citizens living abroad have to apply within the call for admission - a.y. 2020/2021
Call for admission - Application procedure - Rankings
EU citizens and non-EU citizens living in Italy
Eu citizens and non-EU citizens living in Italy must meet some admission requirements.
- 60 ECTS in L-FIL-LET, L-ART, L-ANT, M-STO, L-LIN, M-GGR:
- for the path "Storia della tradizione classica e medievale", at least 12 ECTS in L-FIL-LET/02, 12 in L-FIL-LET/04 e 6 in L-ANT/02 o in L-ANT/03
- for the path "Italianistica e critica letteraria", at least 30 ECTS in L-FIL-LET/04, L-FIL-LET/09, L-FIL-LET/10, L-FIL-LET/11, L-FIL-LET/12, L-FIL-LET/13, L-FIL-LET/14
- foreign language proficiency in one of the European Union languages
- computer science skills
Information below are about admission for European citizens and non-European citizens living in Italy.
Evaluation for admission
In order to check if you are eligible for admission, please complete the online application. Results will be communicated by e-mail.
You can submit your application even if you have not graduated yet, provided you have already passed all the exams in your study plan.
The assessment of personal preparation is verified by an interview.
The Student Support Service will provide you an admission interview with the professor.
You do not have to do the interview if:
- you graduated in the course "Studi storici e filologico-letterari" (path Lettere classiche and Lettere moderne) at the University of Trento
- you graduated in the course "Lettere" (Ordinamento 509) at the University of Trento
Enrolment deadlines will be published by 30th June 2020.
If you don’t meet the admission requirements
You can sign up to single classes to get any missing admission requirements necessary for the enrolment and do the exam during the Summer 2020.
Once you will have all the curricular requirements, send a communication to the Student Support Office Science and Technology Area in order to proceed with the enrolment.
If you have not been awarded the degree yet, please wait until you get it.