Info in this page are valid for
Admission is subject to the possession of a Bachelor degree, to specific curricular requirements and to the assessment of personal preparation. For the academic year 2020/2021 it possiile to apply only for the Management of Organizations path.
Non-EU citizens living abroad have to apply within the call for admission - a.y. 2020/2021
Call for admission - Application procedure - Rankings
EU citizens and non-EU citizens living in Italy
Eu citizens and non-EU citizens living in Italy must meet some admission requirements.
60 ECTS in at least 2 of the following areas (or equivalent if graduated abroad)
- Sociology: SPS/07, SPS/08, SPS/09, SPS/10, SPS/11, SPS/12
- History and Philosophy: M-FIL/01, M-FIL/02, M-FIL/03, M-FIL/04, M-FIL/05, M-FIL/06, M-STO/02, M-STO/04, L-ANT/09
- Georaphy, Economics, Statistics: M-GGR/01, M-GGR/02, SECS-P/01, SECS-P/02, SECS-P/04, SECS-P/06, SECS-P/07, SECS-P/08, SECS/P-10, SECS-P/12, SECS-S/01, SECS-S/03, SECS-S/04, SECS-S/05
- Politics and Law: SPS/01, SPS/02; SPS/03, SPS/04, SPS/06, IUS/07, IUS/09, IUS/13, IUS/14
- Psichology, Pedagogy, Anthropology: M-PSI/01, M-PSI/02, M-PSI/03, M-PSI/04, M-PSI/05, M-PSI/06, M-PSI/07, M-PED/01, M-PED/02, M-DEA/01
- Civil Engineering and Architecture: ICAR/03, ICAR/06, ICAR/13, ICAR/14, ICAR/15, ICAR/20, ICAR/21
- Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics: INF/01; ING/INF-03; ING/INF-05; ING-IND/35; MAT/04; MAT/05
- Linguistics and Literature: L-LIN/01; L-LIN/10; L-LIN/12; L-FIL-LET/11; L-FIL-LET/12; L-ART/05; L-ART/06; L-ART/07
Foreign language proficiency, usually English
Degree mark at least 90/100
Information below are about admission for European citizens and non-European citizens living in Italy.
Evaluation for admission
In order to check if you are eligible for admission, please complete the online application. Results will be communicated by e-mail.
You can submit your application even if you have not graduated yet, provided you have already passed all the exams in your study plan.
The admission interview is with the President of the course.
The Students Support Service will provide the interview.
You do not have to do theinterview if the mark your final exam of the Bachelor Degree is at least 90/110.
Enrolment deadlines will be published by 30th June 2020.
If you don’t meet the admission requirements
You can sign up to single classes to get any missing admission requirements necessary for the enrolment and do the exam during the Summer 2020.
Once you will have all the curricular requirements, send a communication to the Student Support Office Science and Technology Area in order to proceed with the enrolment.
If you have not been awarded the degree yet, please wait until you get it.