Info in this page are valid for
Admission is subject to the possession of a Bachelor degree, to specific curricular requirements and to the assessment of personal preparation.
Information on this page are referred to the admission of Italian candidates, European candidates and not European candidates living in Italy.
Admission for Italian candidates, European candidates and not European candidates living in Italy
- Bachelor Degree in one of the following Italian Ministry of Education designation: L36 (Scienze Politiche e delle Relazioni Internazionali), L37 (Scienze Sociali per la Cooperazione, lo Sviluppo e la Pace), L39 (Servizio Sociale), L40 (Sociologia) o altro titolo di studio conseguito all'estero e riconosciuto idoneo
Bachelor Degree in a different Italian Ministry of Education and
- at least 36 ECTS in one of the following "settore scientifico disciplinare" SPS/04, SPS/07, SECS-P/02, IUS/09, M-STO/04
- at least 12 ECTS in one of the following "settore scientifico disciplinare" SECS-S/04, SPS/01, SPS/08, SPS/09, SPS/10, SPS/11, M-DEA/01, M-GGR/02
- English proficiency B2
- Bachelor final mark at least 90/110
- for foreign candidates only: andidati stranieri: Italian proficiency B2
Evaluation for admission
In order to check if you are eligible for admission, please complete the online application. Results will be communicated by e-mail. You can submit your application even if you have not graduated yet, provided you have already passed all the exams in your study plan.
English proficiency B2 can be proved by:
- an exam (English proficiency B2) held at university shown on your transcript pf records
- an international certificate
- doing a proficienecy exam with the Presidento of the courses (or its delegate)
The admission interview is with the President of the course.
The Students Support Service will provide the interview.
You do not have to do theinterview if the mark your final exam of the Bachelor Degree is at least 90/110.
For deadlines and instructions pelase see Enrolment for EU citizens in a free access Master’s degree course 2020/2021.
If you don’t meet the admission requirements
You can sign up to single classes to get any missing admission requirements necessary for the enrolment and do the exam during the Summer 2020.
Once you will have all the curricular requirements, send a communication to the Student Support Office Science and Technology Area in order to proceed with the enrolment.
If you have not been awarded the degree yet, please wait until you get it.