Info in this page are valid for
Admission is subject to the possession of a Bachelor degree, to specific curricular requirements and to the assessment of personal preparation.
To be admitted:
- Non-EU citizens living abroad have to apply within the call for admission - a.y. 2020/2021
Call for admission - Application procedure - Rankings Physics
- EU citizens and non-EU citizens living in Italy must complete the online application available from May 2020
In order to be admitted to the Master of Science in Physics, graduates shall fulfill the following requirements:
- curricular requirements:
- Bachelor degree lasting at least three years, or equivalent
- a total number of 84 ECTS in Mathematics and Physics (MAT/* + FIS/*), of which at least 24 ECTS in the area of Mathematics (MAT/*) and at least 54 ECTS in the area of Physics (FIS/*).
- an adequate personal qualification, including knowledge of English at level B2, or more.
The knowledge of english at level B2 is verified by presenting international certificates, or by passing an exam at the home university.
Evaluation for admission
In order to check if you are eligible for admission, please complete the online application within this timeframe: from June 15th to November 23rd 2020.
The results will be communicated to you by e-mail.
You can submit your application even if you have not graduated yet, provided you have already passed all the exams in your study plan.
In the online application you have to upload your self-certification of degree/Transcript of Records containing for each exam passed: date name, credits, mark, scientific field (SSD).
The assessment of personal preparation is verified by an interview.
You are not asked to do the interview if during your Bachelor’s degree course you have done 30 ECTS in the “settore scientifico disciplinare (SSD)” MAT/* and 90 ECTS in FIS/* and if you have passed your degree examination with at least 95/110.
Enrolment deadlines will be published by 30th June 2020.
If you don’t meet the admission requirements
If you have not been awarded the degree yet, please wait until you get it.
If you don’t meet the admission requirements you can sign up to single classes to get any missing admission requirements necessary for the enrolment and do the exams during the Decemberr 2020.
Once you will have all the curricular requirements, send a communication to the Student Support Office Science and Technology Area in order to proceed with the enrolment.