Info in this page are valid for

Academic year


Master's degrees

Admission in the two-year Master's Degree Course in Physics is subject to the possession of a Bachelor degree, to specific curricular requirements and to the assessment of personal preparation (as specified in detail in the Didactic Regulation, download box - italian version only).

To be admitted:

Information below are about admission for European citizens and non-European citizens living in Italy

Evaluation for admission

06/10/2019 - 10:00 to 11/22/2019 - 12:00

In order to check if you are eligible for admission, please complete the online application within this timeframe: from June 10th to November 22nd 2019.

The results will be communicated to you by e-mail.

You can submit your application even if you have not graduated yet, provided you have already passed all the exams in your study plan.

In the online application you have to upload your self-certification of degree/Transcript of Records containing for each exam passed: date name, credits, mark, scientific field (SSD).

Go to: Evaluation for admission to Master of science in Physics


The assessment of personal preparation is verified by an interview.

You are not asked to do the interview if during your Bachelor’s degree course you have done 30 ECTS in the “settore scientifico disciplinare (SSD)” MAT/* and 90 ECTS in FIS/* and if you have passed your degree examination with at least 95/110.


07/22/2019 - 10:00 to 12/31/2019 - 12:00

You can enrol online once you have:

  • got a positive result of the admission application 
  • informed the Student Support Office Science and Technology Area about the fulfilment of all admission requirements.

If your bachelor’s degree was not issued by UniTrento, you must submit to the Student Support your identity document.

If you don’t have the curricular requirements

If you have not been awarded the degree, yet, please wait until you get it.

You can sign up to single classes to get any missing credits which are necessary for the enrolment.

Once you will have all the curricular requirements, send a communication to the Student Support Office Science and Technology Area in order to proceed with the enrolment.