Info in this page are valid for
Access to the Five-year degree courses Constructing engineering/architecture is restricted by an admission test.
The admission test will take place on 6th September 2018 at University of Trento, Department of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering via Mesiano 77 - Trento.
Call for admission
The call for admissione a.y. 2018/19 is published at the bottom of this page.
In the call for admission you can find all relevant information about the structure and contents of the admission test, the ranking publication times, up to date location address, admission and enrolments.
You are asked to arrive on time and to bring with you an identity document, together with an Italian valid stay permit if you are a non EU citizen.
Rankings will be published on Universitaly starting from 2nd October 2018.
No lather than 5th October 2018, you will have to enrol in the degree course if you are "idoneo/a ammesso/a".
If you are “assegnato” o “prenotato”, please refer to the rankings published on Universitaly website for the deadline.
After these deadline your enrollment cannot be taken into consideration.
Passaggi di corso, trasferimenti e riconoscimento crediti
For the admission to a UniTrento study course after study course change, transfer or with academic credit transfer, please
- refer to “Bando di ammissione ad anni successivi al primo a.a. 2018/19” (“Call for admission to the to the second or following years a.y. 2018/19”) at the bottom of this page (in Italian only)
- submit the academic credit transfer pre-evaluation form no later than the following deadlines:
- by 31st August 2018, if your current course program is a LM-4 or L-17 class. You will be notified about the results by 7th September 2018
- by 27th August 2018 if your current course program is not a LM-4 or L-17 class. You will be notified about the results by 3rd August 2018. In this case you have to take the entrance test for the admission.
Should you be admitted to the second or following years, no entrance test is needed and you you are allowed to go on with the proper request
- study course change
- transfer from a different university
- academic credit transfer (after single courses exams or after a previous university career).
Should you be not admitted to the second or following years, you have to take the entrance test for the admission to the first year, within the available places. Once you are you are in the shortlist (“idoneo ammesso”), you are allowed to go on with the proper admission request:
Application for scholarship, fee waiver and accomodation
The deadlines for the scholarship are prior to enrollment: please, apply for scholarship even if you're still not sure you're admitted.