Info in this page are valid for
Access to the Bachelor’s degree course in Comparative, European International Legal Studies is restricted by an admission test.
This admission test is reserved to the UE and to candidates indicated in the call for admission. Admission for some courses is also open to Non-EU candidates and regulated to a specific international call for admission.
The Summer session admission test will take place in the following locations on 22nd August 2019:
- TRENTO – University of Trento – Department of Economics and Management, Via Inama 5
- BARI – Liceo Classico Statale “Q. Orazio Flacco”, Via Pizzoli 58
- MANTOVA - Liceo Artistico “ Giulio Romano” via Trieste, 48
- PALERMO– Liceo Classico Statale “Vittorio Emanuele II”, via Simone di Bologna, 11
- ROME – Polo Formativo di Roma, via Cristoforo Colombo, 112
- BRUXELLES - No Peace Without Justice, Rue Ducale 41, Bruxelles 1000
Call for admission
The call for admission will be published within the 20th of June.
In the call for admission you can find all relevant information about the structure and contents of the admission test, the ranking publication times, up to date location address, admission and enrolments.
Registration to the admission test
In the online registration form specify the location and the degree course/s for which you are sitting the admission test.
You are asked to arrive on time and to bring with you an identity document, together with an Italian valid stay permit if you are a non EU citizen.
Rankings will be published at the bottom of this page.
Once you have been admitted, you will have to enrol in the degree course by 6 September 2019 at noon or by the deadline announced in the new ranking.
After this deadline your enrollment cannot be taken into consideration.