Info in this page are valid for
Access to the Bachelor’s degree courses in Physics and Mathematics is restricted by an admission test (called “TOLC-B test”).
The test will take place:
- at the University of Trento on 30th and 31st August 2018
- in different locations belonging to CISIA network.
Call for admission
The call for admissione a.y. 2018/19 is published at the bottom of this page.
In the call for admission you can find all relevant information about the structure and contents of the admission test, the ranking publication times, up to date location address, admission and enrolments.
Registration to admission test
No later than 3rd September 2018 at noon you also have to finalize your registration to UniTrento admission test choosing "Perfezionamento iscrizione TOLC-B – Agosto 2018".
This registration is necessary even in case you had already passed a TOLC-I in a different location.
The test will take place:
- at the University of Trento on 30 and 31 August 2018: you will be notified via email about exact location and hours
- in different locations belonging to CISIA network, no lather than 3rd September 2018.
Rankings will be published at the bottom of this page.
No lather than 10 September 2018 at noon, you will have to enrol in the degree course if you are "idoneo/a ammesso/a".
Study course change, transfer or with academic credit transfer
For the admission to a UniTrento study course after study course change, transfer or with academic credit transfer, please
- refer to Call for admission for academic year 2018-19 (at the bottom of this page)
- lrefer to the Students Guidelines
- Submit the academic credit transfer pre-evaluation form by 20th July 2018 at noon.
The shortlist for the degree course in Biomolecular science and technologies is available at the bottom of this page.
Should you be admitted to the second or following years, no entrance test is needed and you will be notified by e-mail by the dedicated Student Support Service about next steps, depending on the request you are interested in:
- study course change
- transfer from a different university
- academic credit transfer (after single courses exams or after a previous university career).
Should you be not admitted to the second or following years, you can take the entrance test for the admission to the first year, within the available places. Once you are you are in the shortlist (“idoneo ammesso”), you will be notified by e-mail by the dedicated Student Support Service about next steps, depending on the request you are interested in:
Application for scholarship, fee waiver and accomodation
The deadlines for the scholarship are prior to enrollment: please, apply for scholarship even if you're still not sure you're admitted.