Info in this page are valid for
Call for admission
The Bachelor’s degree courses in Engineering and Science have a limited number of places: in order to enroll in these courses it is compulsory to pass the admission tests TOLC-I or English TOLC-I.
The selection published in this page is open to EU citizens and the categories listed in the Call for admission.
Non EU citizens living outside Italy interested in Engineering and Science bachelor's degree courses can refer to these opportunities:
- a specific call for application for the English track of Bachelor's degree in Computer, Communications and Electronic Engineering, published every year usually in December
- the opportunities and the call for admission available for the courses offered in Italian at the webpage Academic offer in Italian.
Admission and enrollment require several tasks to be completed: this page illustrates the main steps, but you need to read the call for admission (“Bando di ammissione”) in order to find out all the methods and deadlines.
On March 31st 2023, the deadlines for registering for the UniTrento admission call and for the TOLC test have been extended until 28 April 2023, as written in the attached notice ("Avviso").
Register to UniTrento for admission call
To take part in the selection of the University of Trento you must register for the admission on the UniTrento website and choose the call for admission from 1st March to 28th April 2023 at 12.00 (noon).
Registration requires two main steps:
- register an account: if this is your first access to the UniTrento website, you must access with your digital identity (SPID or CIE or other method indicated on the login page) the website Registration for admission test
- register for the admission ranking
- login again in Registration for admission test
- fill in your personal data, if necessary
- choose “Application ("Iscriviti all'ammissione") and then Registrar’s office - Admission test. In the webpage “Concorsi di ammissione” Call for admission” choose the application you want to apply to
- If you want to apply for more than one application, go back to Call for Admissions (“Concorsi di ammissione”) and repeat the application.
Once the registration is submitted, you receive a confirmation email.
To be eligible in the UniTrento rankings, you must pass the TOLC test by 28th April 2023 in one of the locations or online sessions ("TOLC @casa") scheduled by CISIA.
The tests’ schedule, the procedures and deadlines for registering for the TOLC are published on the CISIA website.
UniTrento will consider only the highest TOLC score you will have gained starting from January 2022.
The rankings will be published on this website on 11th May 2023.
Further rankings will be published only in case of available places after pre-enrollment and degree confirmation.
If you are “admitted” (“idoneo ammesso”), you must pre-enroll by the deadlines and according to the procedures specified in the rankings, otherwise you automatically withdraw.
If you are admitted in the ranking of a second or third choice course, you must in any case confirm your place in this course by the deadline, to maintain your position in the ranking. In case of available places in the first choice course, as a result of withdrawals, you will be assigned to this course according to the ranking.
Graduatorie di ammissione - seconda sessione TOLC-I 2023-2024
- Graduatoria Ingegneria Informatica delle Comunicazioni ed Elettronica, seconda sessione 2023/2024 (PDF | 649 KB)
- Graduatoria Informatica, seconda sessione 2023/2024 (PDF | 709 KB)
- Graduatoria Ingegneria Civile, seconda sessione 2023/2024 (PDF | 322 KB)
- Graduatoria Ingegneria Industriale, seconda sessione 2023/2024 (PDF | 458 KB)
- Graduatoria Computer, Communication and Eletronic Engineering, seconda sessione 2023/2024 (PDF | 477 KB)
- Graduatoria Ingegneria per l'Ambiente e il Territorio, seconda sessione 2023/2024 (PDF | 322 KB)
- 1° scorrimento graduatoria Ingegneria Informatica delle Comunicazioni ed Elettronica, seconda sessione 2023/2024 (PDF | 491 KB)
- 1° scorrimento graduatoria Computer, Communication and Eletronic Engineering, seconda sessione 2023/2024 (PDF | 364 KB)
- 1° scorrimento graduatoria Informatica, seconda sessione 2023/2024 (PDF | 547 KB)
Pre-enrollment for candidates admitted in the second session
The methods and deadlines for pre-enrollment will be updated with the publication of the rankings.
Degree confirmation for candidates admitted in the first or second session
If you are admitted in the 1st or 2nd session, to complete your enrollment in the UniTrento course, you must confirm your high school degree from 10th to 21st July 2023 at 12.00 (noon).
The instructions to confirm the degree will be updated by July 10th 2023.
If you do not confirm your degree within the deadlines, you automatically withdraw.