Info in this page are valid for
Call for admission and application
The Bachelor’s degree courses in Economics have a limited number of places: in order to enroll in these courses it is compulsory to pass the admission tests TOLC-E or English TOLC-E managed by CISIA (Consorzio Interuniversitario Sistemi Integrati per l’Accesso).
The selection is open to EU citizens and the categories indicated in the Call for admission.
NON EU citizens living outside Italy interested in these courses can consult the opportunities and the call for admission available at the webpage Academic offer in Italian.
Application to UniTrento
To participate in the selection of the University of Trento you must register for the admission on the UniTrento website and apply to the call for admission by July 22 2022 at 12.00 (noon):
- fill in your personal data, if necessary
- choose “Application ("Iscriviti all'ammissione") and in the webpage “Call for admission” choose the type of TOLC and the application you want to apply to
- if you choose the application for the Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration part time you can not choose the application for the other full-time courses
- if you choose the application for full time courses (TOLC-E and English TOLC-E) you can not choose the application for Business Administration part time, but you can choose multiple courses of study by giving an order of preference.
If you want to apply for more than one application, go back to Call for Admissions and repeat the application.
Once the registration is submitted, you receive a confirmation email.
TOLC-E o English TOLC-E test
You must take the TOLC-E or English TOLC-E tests by July 21 in any of the two ways:
- participate in one of the TOLC-E or English TOLC-E organized by UniTrento from 15 to 18 March or from 22 to 25 March 2022 as TOLC @HOME (online)
- participate in one of the TOLC-E or English TOLC-E tests organized by another university affiliated with CISIA that takes place by March 25, 2022
If you want to apply to the Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Management - English track (Economics and Management) and you have added it to your preferences, you must take the English TOLC-E, which is valid for the other full-time courses taught in Italian as well.
In order to take the test you must:
- register to the TOLC-E or English TOLC-E on the CISIA website by the deadlines established by CISIA for the test you have chosen
- pay an application fee of € 30,00 to CISIA
- take the online test according to the procedure and the instructions provided by CISIA.
You can take the TOLC-E or English TOLC-E more than once, but you can take only one test per month. UniTrento will consider only the score of the last test you have taken chronologically (the latest).
Information and registration to the TOLC are available on the CISIA website:
Rankings, place confirmation and enrollment’s deadline
The rankings will be published on this website within the dates specified in the call.
If you are “admitted”, you must confirm your place and then complete the enrollment by the deadlines and according to the procedures specified in the rankings, otherwise you automatically withdraw.
You can confirm your place and enroll in one course of study only.
If you are admitted in the ranking of a second or third choice course, you must in any case confirm your place in this course by the deadline, to maintain your position in the ranking.
In case of available places in the first choice course, as a result of withdrawals, you will be assigned to this course according to the ranking.
|Publication of rankings and scrolling lists||Enrollment’s deadline|
|Ranking by August 5, 2022||By August 11, 2022 at 12:00 (noon)|
|Second ranking bt August 24, 2022||By August 31, 2022 at 12:00 (noon)|
|Third ranking by September 7, 2022||By September 12, 2022 at 12:00 (noon)|
Enrollment will continue within the limit of the programmed number for each course until mid-October 2022: any further admission and enrollment deadlines will be posted on this webpage.
How to enroll
Information about the enrollment to the a.y. 2022/2023 will be published at the beginning of July.