Info in this page are valid for
Admission call and procedures
The courses are limited in number: places are assigned on the basis of two selection calls.
Non-European citizens not living in Italy can enroll in the course by participating in the call for applications published on the International Students CEILS Application page.
Italian, European and non-European citizens living in Italy must pass an admission test, which will be held in 2 sessions:
- on March 28, 2022 at 14:00 the test will be held online
- on July 26 at 10:00 the test will be held online
Announcement publication date: January 28, 2022.
Registration for the admission test
Register for the admission test online on UniTrento website by 15 July 2022 at noon:
- fill in your personal data
- click on Registration to the admission test and then under “Concorsi di ammissione” choose the one for the Bachelor's degree in Comparative, European and International Legal Studies
- upload a copy of your identity document and a digital personal photo
- a confirmation email is sent to your address, when done
- pay the € 25.00 contribution you can find in Esse 3 - Registrar's Office - My tasse.
The test will take place online on 26 July 2022 at 10.00.
You must perform the test at home or in another suitable place.
The test lasts 60 minutes and is completely in English.
The call for admission also describes how the online test takes place.
Graduatorie e scadenza immatricolazione
Rankings are published on this page by the deadlines below.
If you are "idoneo/idonea ammesso/ammessa" in a ranking or scrolling, you must enroll by the deadline related, otherwise you automatically give up your place and cannot enrol in the course.
You can confirm your place for a single bachelor's degree.
|Ranking publication dates||Enrollment deadline|
|First ranking by 5 August 2022||by 11 August 2022 at 12:00 (noon)|
|Second ranking by 5 24 August 2022||by 31 August 2022 at 12:00 (noon)|
|Third ranking by 7 September 2022||by 12 September 2022 at 12:00 (noon)|
Enrolment may continue within limited number stated for the programme until mid-October 2022: any further ranking and the deadlines for enrolment will be published on this page.
How to enroll
Information about the enrollment to the a.y. 2022/2023 will be published at the beginning of July.