Info in this page are valid for

Academic year


Academic year



Five and six year Master's degrees

Master's degrees

Credits transfer if you are already enrolled at the University of Trento

If you are enrolled in a study course at the University of Trento and you would like to ask for  the transfer of the credits you have already awarded, submit the “Credit recognition request”.
Should  you request a "Credit recognition request" to enroll again after the end  of your studies or after the loss of the student status, you will be required to pay a specific contribution based on the Tuition fess - Further fees stated for the academic year of enrollment.

UniTrento will send you the evaluation results within 60 days after your application.

Go to: Credit recognition request

Credit recognition for course or University change

If you are asking the credits transfer due to changing course, moving from another University, credits transfer from another Degree, loss of students status, termination of study please refer to the section Changing course or University.