Info in this page are valid for
Starting from a.y. 2017/2018, UniTrento will need a picture of each student in digital format for academic and administrative purposes.
Who is asked to have the picture taken
All UniTrento students, either regular or late with their studies, or expecting to graduate (“Attesa di laurea” condition), enrolled in one of the following courses:
- Bachelor’s course
- Master’s degree course
- 5-year degree course
- 3-year and two-year degree courses referring to the old set of rules (“vecchio ordinamento”)
Digital photography is primarily required as a personal identification during the university studies, for academic and administrative purposes.
It is also necessary to apply for the “free circulation pass” using the mobile app.
Have your picture taken as soon as possible in order to be entitled since now to UniTrento services.
How and when
In order to take your picture, you need to go with a personal identity document at one of the following desks and corners at University of Trento.
Social Sciences and Humanities Area
Starting from Novembre 16th 2017 students can take their picture by booking an appointment at the the “Foto Studenti - Polo città” corner, at the Test Center - Language Center (CLA), Ufficio Assistenza Esami - 1st floor, via Verdi, 8 38122 Trento.
Science and Technology Area
Starting from October 18th 2017 students can take their picture on Wednesday afternoon, by booking an appointment at the Students’ Support desk in Povo and Mesiano:
- Supporto Studenti - Mesiano - Area Scientifico-tecnologica, via Mesiano, 77 - 38123 Trento
- Supporto Studenti - Povo - Area Scientifico-tecnologica, via Sommarive, 5 - 38123 Trento.
Psychology and Cognitive Science Area
Students can take theyr picture at the Student Support Service - Psychology and Cognitive science and of the Mind/Brain Center, corso Bettini, 84 - 38068 Rovereto, during the opening hours.
How to see your picture
Once the picture has been taken, you will be able to see it:
- in your Esse3 personal area, after login
- in your "MyUnitn" area, by activating the widget "Foto studente" (in order activate this widget, refer to the "Help and info page" inside MyUnitn).
Your picture might be visibile in further UniTrento systems and on line services, according to the access and personal data dealing rules.