Info in this page are valid for
Starting from a.y. 2017/2018, UniTrento will need a picture of each student in digital format for academic and administrative purposes.
Who is asked to have the picture taken
All UniTrento students, either regular or late with their studies, or expecting to graduate (“Attesa di laurea” condition), enrolled in one of the following courses:
- Bachelor’s course
- Master’s degree course
- 5-year degree course
- 3-year and two-year degree courses referring to the old set of rules (“vecchio ordinamento”)
Digital photography is primarily required as a personal identification during the university studies, for academic and administrative purposes.
It is also necessary to apply for the “free circulation pass” using the mobile app.
Have your picture taken as soon as possible in order to be entitled since now to UniTrento services.
How and when
Some dedicate picture corners are active on appointment during the opening hours indicated in the Students' desk booking system.
- "Foto Studenti - Polo città", ground floor in the Department of Humanities, via Tommaso Gar 14 - Trento
- "Foto Studenti - Povo", at the Student Support Service - Science and Technology Area in Povo, via Sommarive, 5 - 38123 Trento, starting from September 12nd 2017
- "Foto Studenti - Mesiano", at the Student Support Service - Science and Technology Area in Mesiano, via Mesiano, 77 - 38123 Trento, starting from September 11st 2017
- "Foto Studenti - Rovereto", at the Student Support Service - Psychology and Cognitive science and of the Mind/Brain Center, corso Bettini, 84 - 38068 Rovereto, starting from September 20th 2017.
Please, note that in order to take your picture you need to bring your identity card or passport.
After your enrollment you have to wait one day before you can book an appointment for the picture corner.