Info in this page are valid for

Academic year



Five-year degrees

Master's degrees

If your University degree was issued by a non-Italian University, and you want it to be recognized in Italy, the procedure changes according to your aim.

Recognition of an international degree aimed at the enrollment in UniTrento

If your high-school diploma/degree was issued by a non-Italian Institution, and you want to enroll to UniTrento, please follow the procedure for international students/students with an international degree.
Go to Enrollment in UniTrento for non-Italian citizens or with a non-Italian diploma/University degree

Recognition of an international University degree for work purposes/with no enrollment in UniTrento

If you are not planning to enrol in one of UniTrento study courses, you can apply for the equivalence of your University degree, provided UniTrento offers the same degree course in the same field.

Go to Recognition of an international University degree for work purposes