Info in this page are valid for

Academic year



Five and six year Master's degrees

Master's degrees

If you want to move to another university, you have to fill in the online application form Domanda di trasferimento ad altra sede universitaria (“Transfer application to another University”).

Before applying, you should check any deadlines, admission process and requirements set for the course of the university where you intend to move.

Your application will be taken in consideration by UniTrento provided:

  • you have no pending payments for tuition fees
  • you have paid the amount of 66,00 euros through the pre-filled bank payment receipt,  the so-called “MAV”, that you can download after login from your Esse3 web area (hand-side menu: “Segreteria” > “MyTasse

Admission to the other university

Make sure you have previously checked with the student support office of the university where you intend to move deadlines, admission exams and requirements set for the study course you have chosen.

What to check

Make sure that all your academic records are in your exam transcripts (Esse3 > career). In case some exams/credits were missing, contact the Student Support Service of reference for an update.


Transfer process

Fill in the online application form Trasferimento ad altra sede universitaria relativa al tuo Dipartimento (“Transfer application to another University”).

Some days after application, the bank receipt (“MAV”) for the payment of MAV di € 66,00 tax duties will be uploaded in your Esse3 web area (Segreteria > MyTasse).

If you applied for the transfer before 31st December 2016 and have already paid the first installment of the tuition for the new a.y. 2016/2017 you can have the money refunded.


Go to: Modulistica online Studenti (Students Online forms)