In order to graduate you have to:
- register for the final exam session in Esse3, like any other exam sessions
- enter in Esse3 web in the area section “Degree award” and fill in the online registration “Title obtainment”.
In the online registration “Title obtainment” you have to:
- do the Almalaurea questionnaire
- the title of the final dissertation
- name of supervisor
- upload the final dissertation in PDF-A/1b version
For more information about PFD-A/1b version: Degree thesis.
A graduation fee of euro 16,00 has to be paid one week before the final exam session.
You will find the bank payment receipt (“MAV”) after you have successfully completed the above procedure in your Esse3 web area (hand-side menu: Administrative office Payment).
If you attended an advanced course, you are asked to inform the Student Support Office by email.