Info in this page are valid for
If you wish to attend a few classes at our University without getting a degree, you can pick up single classes (“Corsi singoli”).
You can find the list of all available courses in your Esse3 web area www.esse3.unitn.it (hand-side menu: “Lezioni” - “Attività didattiche”).
In order to register in one or more classes, you have to select the academic year of enrollment and the Department offering the course you are interested in.
You can enroll at any time throughout the year. Enrollment in single classes lasts up to one academic year.
You are allowed to sit only the exams which are scheduled in the academic year of enrollment.
Please check in the website specific Students guidelines and rules for classes which are within the following Study Courses:
- Bachelor’s degree course in Biomolecular Sciences and Technology Enrollment in single classes within the Bachelor’s degree course in Biomolecular Sciences and Technology - a.y. 2016/2017
- For limited access Study Courses, follow procedure at link Enrollment in single classes (restricted access programmes)
- For the Industrial Engineering Department, you can choose activities of second and third year only, according to the Students rules: procedure and admission requirements will be communicated soon
- For the Architecture and Building Engineering Department, classes enrolment is subject to the authorization of the Dean of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering Department
- For Sociology and Social Research Department of enrollment, internships are not allowed
Should you still not have an email account @unitn.it, you can create your account before enrolling in one single classes at https://webapps.unitn.it/Registration
Enrollment in single classes
Complete the application form for the enrollment in single classes and deliver it (or mail or fax it) to the dedicated Student Support Service together with a copy of your identity card.
Tuition fees vary according to the total number of credits that the student is planning to earn from single classes.
A minimum fee of € 216,00 is due for the first 6 credits.
For each exceeding credit you will pay an extra fee of € 30,00.
- For 6 credits = € 216
- For 12 credits = € 216 for the first 6 credits + € 180 for the extra 6 credits = total amount € 396
The bank payment receipt (“MAV”) necessary for the payment will be available in your Esse3 web area after official enrolment.